I love CIara and her none singing ass! She killed it here with CB! Now he can actually hold a note when he decided to sing!
Dance is my life and these m'fers did that shit!~
FINAL BlogSpot Post: The Journey Continues...
17 years ago
This blog is here to express my feelings, anger, and randomness over the next years of my ever so growing life! SIt back and enjoy the ride! It should be an interesting onE! Leave me comments or love/hate whenever you deem necessary! Love YA! I'm Out bitches!
3 comments:
I was giving "AAAOOOOOOWWWW" when Chris kicked her in the back of the head!
I know right! I almost lost it! CICI is a bad bitch according to my mama!
This was probably 1 of the 2 Performances that I ACTUALLY Enjoyed.
Ciara and Chris, Side by Side, Foot to Foot, Move to Move, was a Spellbounding Moment for the 8th Annual BET Awards.
I NEVER get into either of them, separately, but Together...a FireStorm!
Post a Comment