Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crushes~

SO, my friends say I crush so hard and quickly and like days later it all disappears! and yes, it seems that it's true!

I met this guy at my graduatition( I actually already knew him through myspace, but we had never really met)and damn he was fyne ass hell! His cousin graduated with me and we made eye contact and I still had his number so I texted him and we talked for like a week and decided to go out and chill!

So we go out and chill and things get heated! Led to me giving my first j/o-hand job! I'm so embrassed, but he was so phyne that I wanted to do more-but I don't have sex-that's another post in itself! And anyway we kiss and I drop him back off at home and we talk and then I go out with some of my friends!

The next day we still converse, but not as much, then days later it became less and less! And just the other day he goes off on me about my complaining about not having a boyfriend, but I stopped talking to him and he was potential! He went on to say that it was my fault that I was single and I do this stuff to myself!

I do feel part of what he was saying was true, but the reason I kinda got resistance in my convos with him was due to me realizing that he wasn't what I want! I mean he is definitely a 9 in looks,body, and below the belt, but I'm more than that! He is smart, but he still has one more year of school left and I Just graduated! And I'm free to be out until I please and he still has adults to answer to continously! I mean, where I'm from it is extremely rare to find guys who I like, but I don't think lowering my standards for them is such a good idea!

He actually just called and I didn't answer! I wanna break the news to him, but I don't know how to do so without losing our friendship and our possible future! Oh this sucks!

Until next time...............Peace Out Bitches!

No comments: