I'm loving this Bitch right now! Britney! Okay this female is beyond crazy, but this Blackout Album is on point! Okay Okay, I do know that it is not real vocals or music, but it just has something about it that makes me wanna listen more and more each time I hear a track! My fav is definetely BREAK THE ICE! The Hoe so crazy they had to use a damn cartoon just to shoot the video! A damn shame!
Break the Ice
Radar
Toy Solider
Sorry, I couldn't get the real Break the Ice video due to users having it locked!
Until next time...............PEace out Bitches!
FINAL BlogSpot Post: The Journey Continues...
17 years ago

3 comments:
Whats So AMAZING right Now is the FACT that Britney has been flown to London, under the Guidance of her Original Manager, to Shoot and Direct the Video for RADAR.
I do Believe that given the PERFECT Visual Aesthetic, RADAR could receive Massive MTV Video Rotation; which in turn will lead to Phenomenol Radio Airplay and Digital Downloads.
Britney's track is very reminiscent of 2004's Mega-Hit, TOXIC.
This could be the Beginning of a Successful, Continued Journey for one of our Ultimate, PoP Starletts.
FINGERS CROSSED[X]
I agree! My friend and I were getting ready for a club night and we came to the conclusion that this was definitely the Toxic of Blackout! It's just so sexy and soothing! Hopefully we all have our fingers crossed! and do you know how soon can we expect that video?
Just spreading the word of a good blog I came across! Take a visit to Mornin Manna! I hope you will enjoy it as well as I did!
Post a Comment